Metaverse Overview report [September 2022]
The research and analysis intend to fill the gap between corporate and investor interest in capitalizing on the metaverse, and the challenges associated with understanding the space. Backed by market data, it provides an overview of where the metaverse landscape is now, and where it is headed. Equally importantly, it delivers definition clarity and explores the wealth of possible future applications.
We encourage you to read the whole report, however, here are a few topline insights:
1. There has already been a massive influx of investment into the metaverse space from large companies, such as Meta, Microsoft, Alphabet, Nvidia, Apple. The advent of blockchain pushes the boundaries of what is possible in AR/VR.
2. In 2021, metaverse-related companies raised nearly $10.4 billion across 612 deals from both VCs and large tech corporations. This is a sign that investors are confident in the future and the potential of the metaverse.
3. Creating your own crypto company or metaverse-based business requires first and foremost an analysis of the level at which you are able to engage with a new digital space — basic, emerging, advanced, differentiated.
We’re especially excited that the research is co-authored with our partners:
- Everyrealm, an investor and innovator in the metaverse and NFT ecosystem
- NGC Ventures, a VC focused on investing in the blockchain industry
- CGV FoF, an Asia-based fund of funds that focuses on сrypto investments
- Conductive.ai, a developer of Web3 tools for user acquisition
- HashKey Capital, a leader in digital asset management and blockchain solutions
- MarketAcross, a PR and marketing media group working in the fintech and blockchain industries
The report is AVAILABLE IN FULL HERE
Cryptomeria Capital is a crypto fund backed by blockchain industry experts. The focus is exclusively on ventures, tokens, and projects related to blockchain technology and crypto assets. The firm also has a corporate partnership with Axon Partners Group, an international consulting and investment firm that has backed over 50 companies and trades on the BME Growth Market under the ticker “APG”.
Follow Cryptomeria Capital on: