It’s been a busy summer here at Cryptomeria Capital! We’re proud to share a recap of everything we’ve accomplished in the past few months:
- Our website received a brand-new look to match our growing portfolio of projects and more robust internal structure.
- The team contributed to two industry events in Singapore: founding Partner Vadim Krekotin moderated the “VC in the era of digital assets” session at the Global Web3 Eco Innovation Summit on July 14. Managing Partner Alex Mukhin led the “Digital assets sector: What to watch for in 2022” panel discussion at World Blockchain Summit on July 15.
- We became Metaverse Post’s first DAO contributor and released our first exclusive report for the outlet — “The interdependence of the general trend of the crypto index and the US economy”. If you haven’t yet — check out the full read here: https://bit.ly/3PKRAKi
- We’ve been supporting the Tokyo Summer Web3 Hackathon in search for the next big thing in Web3 — together with Sony, Softbank, Japan’s Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) and Keio University, among others.
- Cryptomeria Capital’s corporate partners — Axon Partners Group — reached a major milestone by going on an IPO and joining the BME Growth Market under the ticker “APG”. With a reference share price set at 19.10 euros, the consulting and investment firm reached a valuation of 101 million euros.
Stay tuned and follow us here and on our social media accounts — we have even more planned for the fall.
Cryptomeria Capital is a crypto fund backed by blockchain industry experts. The focus is exclusively on ventures, tokens, and projects related to blockchain technology and crypto assets. The firm also has a corporate partnership with Axon Partners Group, an international consulting and investment firm that has backed over 50 companies and trades on the BME Growth Market under the ticker “APG”.
Follow Cryptomeria Capital on: